Blessed Beyond Belief

Monday, October 02, 2006

Geneses
------------------------------
I was born in 1964,,,
= blessed to be born at the end of the baby boomers-

I was born in Canada
= the best, most loved country in all the world

I was “born again” in the late 80’s,
= the best blessing any person can receive

I was paralyzed in an automobile accident in 96,
= a blessing in disguise
+ it help change my perspective on life
+ it made me think about just how short life could be
+ it made me realize just how selfish my life had been = only toys for big boys

The accident left me on a dissability pension
= now I could concern myself with greater things, than earning money for food + shelter
+ it gave me the able to spend my days and nights, doing whatever I wanted
+ what I wished most,,, was to know more about our Creator
+ I could dive deeply into studying His Word
+ I even had the time and reasoning, to improve my writing skills
===
God has always blessed me soooooooooooo greatly,,,
- I have been working to do my part, to help fulfill our comission,(Mark 16:15)
- "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

Hello, my name is Joe Lynch,

… (I try not to use God’s name in vain = [Exodus 20:7], the 3rd Commandment,,, because
God told Moses His name in Exodus 3:14,,,
(“Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”).
I find myself a middle aged Canadian,
.......................who also happens to be paralyzed.
But I don’t even consider,
letting that, or anything else in life,,,
detract from my experiencing the great joy, of His gift,,, the gift of LIFE.
The joy of being so blessed,,, to get a chance to take part in the:

1=design of His Mind=(Father),
2=creation of His Hand=(Son),
3=getting to experience His presents=(Holy Spirit),
------(throughout this wondrous eternal journey)-------

... In short, I happen to be extremely thankful towards God, for being given this awesome gift of life. This can be most evident in my way of being very energetic, easygoing, adventurous, fun loving, and excited about life. Oh ya,,, there is one more very important thing about me,,, or should I say it’s something that I was blessed enough, to get the chance to experience. This was something that changed my whole world,,, surely for the better. I would have to state that it exponentially effected my appreciation of our existence, in this extraordinary space-time continuum, that we call life’s reality. I had the privilege of meeting God,,, or should I say, that I have learned to recognize His Signature.

… I don’t know about you, but I was not accustomed to seeing God’s Handwork. It was His Signature, which is fulfilled Bible prophecy, that drew my logical mind into blowing off Satan’s dark shade of deception. The devil’s, {God of this world-(II Cor 4:4)} deception about life,,, where he tries to hide the proofs of our creation, the reasons for our existence, and the purpose of our being here. This hold, which Satan has ensnared on the world around us, happens to be very seductively crafted, and seemingly all encompassing. I say seemingly, because if anyone takes the time and effort, to honestly and open heartedly look into these deceptions, they will see them for the true paper walls that they are. I say paper walls, because of the thin shreds of false evidence, which evolution is all based on. Once you take a truthful look at things, I can promise you, that you will see how clear God makes His Truth, and your perspective on life will change. You will easily be able to see how great His gift of life can be, learn His methods to improve what blessings you experience, as well as learning the joy of being able to be a blessing to others.

… It was the prophecy that can be found in every Bible, even from ones dated hundreds, and even thousands of years ago, about Israel’s rebirth. The Jewish people were back on the map, becoming a nation,,, on the exact day it was prophesized. It was the fact that prophecy was fulfilled in our life times (May 14, 1948), which blew me away,,, and started on this new journey. It took me about two weeks, of trying in every way I could think of, to get around these facts,,, but I had no more excuses,,, and believe me, I tried every one,,, lol. I had become born-again on that revelation,,, this blew my mind,,, discovering that logic said “there was indeed a God”, for only God can consistently tell you about the future. Knowing Him, and learning more about His Word every day, always brings me great joy, in all situations. I would also like to think, that He has blessed me with being somewhat intelligent. This is even after my many accidents, and especially my closed head injury, in the same accident where I was paralyzed. This was when my heart stopped twice, and they later thought that I was brain dead. They gave up on me, and talked about pulling the plug,,, the plug on the machines that were keeping me alive!!! But I heard that I started breathing on my own, the day before, they were thinking of taking me off life support. So I guess that it’s now true,,, what people have been telling me all my life,,, that I must be brain damaged,,, lol.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Joe
I know you, and I am always amazed when I read about your life,you are an example to me of faith,of love for God,of strength.You are really blessed beyond belief.I admire your work and pray that you continue the wonderful person you are....
Truly yours
Lys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home